Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

Dear lord...

I haven't laughed so hard at a flash in a long time.

You have a very recognizable drawing style. The animation is pretty well done. One of the things I like about seeing new things from you is that there are (sometimes more subtle) hints of improvement in every flash. I especially liked the parts where everything was gray and blue for dramatic effect.

The voice acting was great for the most part, but I thought the last thing he told him on the radio sounded a little anticlimactic, like he was casually telling him his shoes were untied or something.

The music is obviously all great and fits perfectly, considering the theme.

"wtf is that thing?"

Seriously, what the fuck are those things?

Phobotech responds:

lol, that's a great observation. "No John...your shoes are untied!" Perhaps it should have been delivered with more emotion...the sadness that Stalvern doesn't realize he's gone to the other side, and the Colonel has to remorsefully inform him he has become that which he was sent to kill...

and lol, I had fun drawing "Stalvern's Warnings" ...it was the first finalized art I completed after the storyboard was done, and I thought a polaroid of a dead Cakodemon could use a genuinely human reaction. "WTF ARE THESE!?" lmao

Glad you liked it Sinitech! Thanks a lot man :D

Slave atAntique Road Show Slave atAntique Road Show

That was terrible

You're terrible. This is terrible. It's terrible.

Terrible.

On an unrelated note, the audio was quite unintelligible, but the animation itself was purty gud.

Alkaline: Bitmaptitude Alkaline: Bitmaptitude

Well fuck.

Now I wish I was less of an asshole and didn't tell you to fuck off when you asked me if I wanted to do voices.

Boss responds:

mutha fucka imma make a sequel but it wont be in as fast as a process as this one also itll be shorter and junk asfad

Pico's Experiment Pico's Experiment

I laughed.

And then I masturbated furiously.

I'm aroused by things that are awesome, you see.

Stickman91 responds:

I do see. In fact, I see you right now, with your pants down, masturbating like there's no tomorrow. But never mind that...

Anyway, it's quite a honor to know that you laughed at this, considering your usual lack of laughter!

Mon-Turs N+R+G Sludge Mon-Turs N+R+G Sludge

Hahaha.

This is great.

The noise he makes after reading the sign made me shit myself.

"NGOY!?" lol, thanks man

Infection of Color Infection of Color

Huh...

Well, that was.. Odd.

I'm not complaining that it was short, you said that in the description.

Just seems like the kind of thing you made when you were bored. Not really that interesting or anything.

On the plus side, the animation was pretty smooth and the music fit well.

Stickman91 responds:

That's EXACTLY what it is: a product of boredom.

When I first started drawing the little squiggly guys, I had no intention of uploading the movie here, but it eventually grew long enough that I thought it was worth a shot. I didn't want it to just sit on my hard drive.

But I agree with everything you've said; there's no real meaning behind it, and it's really just here for the heck of it.

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

Oh my fucking God.

It was worth the fucking wait. I choked on my large intestine due to the surprising hilarity of what I thought was going to be average at best.

Phobotech responds:

I was aiming for kidneys, but I guess that'll have to do.

Thanks, Sinitech! Glad you suffered irreparable internal damage over it!

clockCHIVESday clockCHIVESday

Excellent.

I've masturbated to this flash twice per hour since I first saw it.

... Boy, I'm tired...

Proottalfain responds:

I'd expect that.

Operation Neptune: Part 2 Operation Neptune: Part 2

Enjoyable

I'm not a huge fan of that character style, but the voice acting was pretty good and people got their shit ruined by machine guns.

All it needed was some tits and zombies, and you have a blockbuster on your hands.

Sirtom93: The Movie Sirtom93: The Movie

What the shit.

It would've been better if you used rig's music.

dx5231 responds: