Megabullet Megabullet

I was absolutely enjoying this, sometimes simplicity is the best route, and this is definitely one of those cases. The lack of sound or music, as someone else suggested, is nice because it helps you concentrate.

I found, however, that the easiest way to play it legitimately is to just stop focusing on anything and let your eyes glaze over. While it kind of looks like you're having an acid trip, it's much easier to see where the openings are this way.

There is at least one really simple way to cheat, though. I just kept pressing X really fast to kind of give it a choppy slow motion effect, which was making hard difficulty substantially easier until I accidentally fumbled over the Z and X keys and lost at 16-1700 points.

All in all, it's fairly entertaining and I loved the way you made Lunatic difficulty harder, it was unexpected; but then, you always have some sort of clever twist in your submissions and it is definitely one of the appealing aspects of your work.

Stickman91 responds:

It can definitely be helpful at times to focus less on the gray circle and more on the approaching bullets, especially on the harder difficulties. But I can't imagine constantly pausing and unpausing would make things easier; for me, doing that breaks the flow of everything and makes the dodging less entertaining. Whatever works for you, though.

Glad you had a good time, and thanks for the feedback!

Stickman Smasher Stickman Smasher

Not too bad, my man.

It was pretty fun at first, but it got a tiresome fairly quickly. I think, maybe, to break up the monotony a bit, some sort of different event every four quarters or something of that nature would have been nice.

I did find it somewhat humorous to go into different difficulties, expecting it to just go faster or something, and find that the smashy thing was smaller.

As it is, it's pretty fun while it lasts, and quite frantic a bit later on, but it could really do with something a little more.

Stickman91 responds:

Yeah, this really lacks in gameplay variety. I didn't want to get in over my head with Flash since I've never done anything like this before. I tried to make it very simple, but also entertaining and interesting enough to have some replay value. It could've been much more, but I'm very satisfied with how it came out. I learned a lot from this project, and hopefully I'll be able to make bigger and better things in the future.

Thanks for reviewing! :)

Keyboard ActionHero Keyboard ActionHero

Pretty good.

I liked it, actually. The controls were somewhat sluggish, but it's a very original idea. It's also pretty hard in single player to control the hero and type the correct keys at the same time.

6 Differences 6 Differences

Excellent

Very entertaining, and you got pretty creative with the differences and pictures.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Yay

10/10, difficult and original, perfect combination. Not much else to say.