All 5 art Reviews

Iczer One with Nagisa Iczer One with Nagisa

I don't know how I've never heard of this.

Everything on this looks pretty good, except the one on the right's (that one's Nagisa, right?) right foot. It looks like the end just got run over by a (space?) truck or something to that effect. It just looks too flat compared to the rest of her.

I like the shininess on her (Iczer One?)... Leather? I make no assumptions, given the description you've given of this show, for all I know, it's space rubber. Particularly on her boots and whatever that vest looking thing is supposed to be called.

I think what you did the best job on, though, was the hair, for both of them. When most people draw hair, it looks like a big, lightly detailed clump, but yours looks like.. Well, hair.

Everything is also well proportioned, and I like their expressions.

I give this one 9 out of 10 black dicks and 5 out of 5 slip 'n' slides.

Phobotech responds:

lol, of course it got ran over by a space truck. I suppose it DOES look pretty flat, I was hoping that bit of shading down the top of her foot prevented it from looking like that, but I suppose I'll have to mess around drawing with feet some more to prevent that kind of illusion in the future. Thanks for pointing it out, really!

Thank you for the compliment on Iczer's shine, I liked how it came out too. I studied some Google Image results on Iczer One to see what kind of crap the original artist was doing for that effect, and I kinda improvised all around. Had the most fun working on that leathery effect on the breasts, but I liked how it came out on the boots too...though, while doing the ink-work, it seemed like a BITCH getting those boots to look right, turns out all it needed was to be shaded in darker and have that dark blue. Only then did everything seem to come together for her feet. (in other words, the white inside the boots before coloring were really throwing it off)

Thanks again! I'm quite happy how the hair came out, and yes, I completely agree that anime tends to clump the hair. But I understand now WHY they do that- it would take way, way, WAY too long, or it would be WAAAYYY too expensive to animate hair as detailed as this.

I'll take your 9 dirty dicks in a row. One time I got my kicks with Joe and I marked this review as "helpful" with those dicks in a row. Much appreciated, Sinitech!

Hip Hop 80s style Hip Hop 80s style

Very nice.

Everything looks damn good, the only minor criticism I have is that the cracks in the road don't really seem to follow the same perspective as the lines on the sidewalk. It it weren't for the fact that the tankman is standing right on top of it, it would almost look like some kind of border.

Boss responds:

it is very awkwardly drawn

topself topself

WHAT

I CAN'T FAP TO THIS >:C

NeverHundred responds:

Your mouth says one thing, but your hands are saying another.

Colored Night Colored Night

Wat

It has an odd effect on my eyes.

But it's pretty cool.

ngfan14 responds:

I suggest you don't look at it while you're high. ;)

Thanks.

Batman Wacala Batman Wacala

Ahah.

Well done, and managed to make me literally lol, rare indeed these days.